RAB's philosophy of taking care of the client with quality customer service, enhanced by the latest technology and highly-skilled collectors and managers is why so many companies continue to trust RAB for their collection needs.
At RAB, you control your annual earnings. An addition to receiving hourly compensation, as a collector, you are eligible for a monthly bonus based on your production during any given month. Each month, you will be given a monthly goal to obtain. If you obtain your monthly goal, you will be eligible to earn a bonus.
• After 90 days you are eligible for sick time
• After 120 days you are eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits
• After 120 days you are eligible to participate in our 401K plan
• After 120 days you are eligible to participate in the Flex Spending Account
• After 1 year of employment you are eligible for vacation time
RAB takes pride in promoting within. We believe it’s important to provide the training and developmental skills to allow our employees to advance their careers at RAB. We are expanding our staff and with this expansion it will open opportunities for management.
RAB is always in search of people looking for a career in the collection industry. We have two divisions; Retail and Government Student Loans. If you are interested in working with one of the leading collection agencies please apply below.
Click Here to Apply and email us your resume.